Recent Posts

Three Ringed Circus - A Big Fun Wedding

Maybe it’s the last vestiges of winter oh so slowly giving way to Spring that has me craving sweet iced tea, my deck without snow and warm summer evenings. Or maybe it’s all the work I’ve been doing lately that is making me desperate for fun and a change of scene. Whatever it is, it won't go away.


What I need is bright, happy color, mixed with comfort foods and lots of laughter. So I created this carnival themed inspiration board to take my sun starved, fun deficient wintry self to a happy, sunny, warm day at the carnival.
Big Fun - A Carnival Inspired Wedding

Love the vintage looking kissing both on the left, and the vintage popcorn bags from Etsy seller Heyyoyo . All fun, but elegantly crafted! Of course, you cannot forget about the photobooth!



For an old school photo booth I like PartyBooths. Our Labor of Love’s Smilebooth has an interactive version. Guests take their own photos and then they pop up right away on a LCD screen and at $1.00 each for a 4 x 6 it's super affordable.

Just don't forget to set up a table with fun props like fake beards and handle bar mustaches (aka the Bearded Lady and the Strong Man), and fake snakes, top hats, even red clown noses and wigs for great photo ops. Hire a Magician, or Tarot Card reader to give fun fortunes. Check Party Pop to find someone in your area.


I love the use of vintage tickets for games and favor tags. The Ruffled Blog has Free Carnival Printables which make great accessories! Don't forget to keep the theme going with your menus, programs and invitatons!


Love these vintage styled invites from Milkmaid Press

These cuties are mine :)


Really the idea is to incorporate as much fun as possible and to have a ball!

No comments: