Recent Posts

It's Elementary Watson - Free Script Download

I finally got a chance to get out this weekend (applause) and me and the family went to see Sherlock Holmes. First let me say a.) Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law are some yummy eye candy and b.) the movie is actually quite good and most importantly c.) I am now completely obsessed with the font shown in the movie credits. As you may or may not know...I am a font freak...seriously I have REAL font issues.



found via Girvin 

Alas, my dear friends... I cannot locate the font but did find some pretty stellar subsitutes and they are all F-R-E-E. Use these amazing fonts on your next project. They are perfect for addressing those wedding envelopes. Try Jane Austen , Texas Hero and my personal freebie just for you. Enjoy! If you don't mind paying a little. Click here for great collection of authentic scripts.

No comments: