Recent Posts

Fettucine Alfredo and Hand Lettered Typography

Hope you a great Valentines Day! We stayed in and my hubby made this awesome Fettucine Alfredo he found in Saveur Magazine. It was super delish. Anyhow, as he cooked and I drank my wine (no surprise there- if you know me), I flipped thru the magazine and I came across rockin' ad featuring hand lettered typography from Holly Dickens.

Found via Saveur Magazine and Pitch Engine Brands

Sadly this font is not available to the masses so to console myself I went to one of my favorite haunts for hand lettered fonts. 

    Found via Etsy-Lettergirl

Typography, handlettered fonts and calligraphy are three of my more profound paper related obsessions (there are many). This blog is riddled with my current favorite. If you don' t have the skills or the time you can get this look with handlettered address stamps from Etsy seller lettergirl. The stamps are available in several lettering styles and designs and come to you as either self-inking or wood mounted rubber stamps. Super cute and affordable!

No comments: