Recent Posts

Let's Play Catch Up

Life is full of triumphs and epic fails but I like to think that's what life is all about. It's not the destination ... but the journey. Right? And since my epic fails are a bit too numerous to recount, and I quite sure to make a few more I'd thought we'd just go with some of the cooler things of late.


I tried my hand once again in Minted's Holiday Card Challenge. Super excited and very honored to receive an Editor's Pick for Serendipity. Next up? My first art print challenge.

I was very hesitant to try my hand with what I consider to be one of the harder challenges Minted presents. The Art Print challenge.So many uber talented designers out there creating amazing stuff! But I LOVED my print and the book that inspired it and thankfully Minted did too! Sweet Pea will be on sale soon! 

No comments: