Recent Posts

A year in my rearview


2011.Oh the year that was. I will spare you the boring details but happily share the lessons learned. I found these lovely Maya Angelou quotes that sum it all up quite nicely.

LESSON #1
Making a "living" is not the same thing as making a life.
LESSON #2
You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
LESSON #3
Whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
LESSON #4
The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry.
LESSON #5
Nothing will work unless you do.
LESSON #6
You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you.
LESSON#7
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
and my personal favorite
LESSON #8
I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.


No comments: