Recent Posts

If the shoe fits...buy it in every color

I dont know if you saw the paper shoes in "Passport to Love", which featured a pair of paper shoes, by the extremely talented Jennifer Collier,  made from a vintage map  but I am now obsessed with them.


Images: Wedding Shoes by Paper Musings,  3D Shoe Centerpiece by Rebekah Daley
 Little Womens Shoes by Jennifer Collier, Ledger Shoe by Fete et Fleur

Wouldn’t these make the coolest invitations or party favors...EVER!? I was so smitten I begin scouring the internet for a good how-to and then I struck gold with Skip to my Lou. She has the perfect template! She samples a Witch Shoe with her template, which you can see here.  But you can create any kind of shoe you want with the template, so don't worry! Check out these shoes I created:




Over at The Daily Digi, she converted the printable paper template into a digital one and made these cutie patooties. If you are a digital scrapbooker you can visit the Daily Digi and for a step by step tutorial on how to swap out the papers with digital ones. She also gives an illustrated instructions on putting the shoe together.


Ready to make some? To create paper shoes of your very own, simply download the templates at Skip to my Lou . Trace around the templates onto cardstock for the shoe and onto paper for the lining. Score all dotted lines with a bone folder. Glue shoes together and embellish the shoes to fit your party theme.

Enjoy!

No comments: