Recent Posts

Making a Starfish Table Number Frame

It's been a while since we chatted so I thought I'd return with a little DIY project to get the ball rolling again.  I designed this for a bride who is getting married in Florida. She was looking for something to add some depth to the table but not break the bank.

So this is what I started with:


Unfinished wood frame
Acrylic Paint
Wood Craft Marker
Unfinished Wood Ornaments

  • I painted the picture frame with sea blue acrylic paint. I gave it only one coat as I wanted that washed wood look you get at the beach. Let dry.


  • I painted the starfish with a white woodcraft marker. I let them dry and then I hot glued the starfish onto the painted picture frame. 

Once you have the frame together, I printed a simple table number in a matching ink and inserted into the frame opening. Cute yes! and the whole project cost $4.00.

 

See the next installment of how to making a matching guestbook!

No comments: