Recent Posts

Inspired Paper: The Art of Hand Written Letters

Oh how I love it when I stumble upon oh so very pretty paper and folks who champion it. Did you know there is a Letter Writers Alliacnce? Well there is!

The Letter Writers Alliance is a member based organization dedicated to keeping the art of letter writing alive started in the Summer of 2007 by Kathy Zadrozny and Donovan Beeson. I found the Donovan Beesons Letter Writers Alliance Flicker Pool and fell head over heels.  Check out these amazing hand written letters!


Seriously. Who wouldnt want to get these in the mail? Simply beautiful!

I have a thing for vintage typewriters so I love this one! And the hand lettering is so perfectly gorgeous I want to run out to my mailbox and hope this gets sent to me too!



A text is a moment in time. A letter can be forever...just saying. ;)


No comments: