Recent Posts

Real Weddings: Dennis and Maria Elena

Todays wedding is just a sneak peek. But it promises to be a beautiful wedding and I am thrilled to call the Groom a friend so I couldn't wait to share!


Check out the phenomonal engagement pics of Dennis and Maria.








The venue is Cielo at Castle Pines. Set in six acres of majestic pine, in Castle Rock, Colorado - this venue is the perfect backdrop for Dennis and Maria. 




Dennis and Maria were kind enough to ask me to design their wedding invitations. Hmm... or perhaps I begged... the details seem to escape me. 



As a special honor to Dennis's Irish heritage and his love for Maria, the invitation suite included a claddagh motif. 


To keep all the enclosures together and to finish the look, I created matching double sided belly band, with claddagh and a very special note on the back. Stay tuned for the Big Day!

No comments: