Recent Posts

Inspiration Board: Pretty as a Peacock


Pretty as a Peacock

I have a thing for birds...I have a thing for ALOT of things actually :D but let's not get into that. I WILL tell you why I love birds though. What else is as delicate and yet so surprising fierce. I love that. I dont mind some pretty plummage either. Who else rocks it quite like a peacock. Look on for some more peacock inspiration.

Images via The Knot



Embroidered clutch is from Etsy seller Clutch That . Jeweled peacock picture frames (think table numbers and place cards) is from Pier 1.  The peacock inspired ring is here.



House of Harlow's Gold Peacock Feather Locket is gorgeous! Peacock Feather Headband rocks at FeatherBrain. Get a irridescent or royal blue bridesmaid dresses from moniquelhuillier and Art Deco Painted Peacock shoes from Norakaren


Invites found via Project Wedding. Placecards found at Sleddweddings. Menu is mine :D




 


No comments: